Thursday, January 22, 2009

Seafood Cajun Seasoning

We just had sandwiches for dinner tonight. So, I'm sending a seasoning recipe that I use. I use this when I cook fish and fish sandwiches.

Seafood Cajun Seasoning
* 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 tablespoon kosher salt
* 2 teaspoons paprika
* 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 teaspoon gumbo file
* 1 teaspoon crab boil seasoning, optional (recommended: Old Bay) if using cut salt to 1/2 tablespoon


In a medium bowl, combine cayenne pepper, kosher salt, paprika, black pepper, garlic, onion powder, gumbo file and crab boil seasoning.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello Crystal. I'd like to invite you to participate in my Chocolate Roundup and my Vintage Recipe Thursday. Come by and take a look. :-)
    Joy
    http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete